In order for CommunityIMPACT, Inc. to achieve its vision, from time to time, strategic partnerships will be required to provide needed expertise and other resources.
Because of the potential duration and legal implications of partnerships, decisions to form them will be jointly made by the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- A partnership is a contractual relationship for more than one year. (Collaboration is a relationship for less than one year).
- Potential partnerships may be identified by either the Executive Director or the
Board of Directors;
- Partnership opportunities may be introduced at any Board meeting by either the Executive Director (as part of the progress towards the Ends) or a Board member
(as part of the Linking with Values Owners);
- Partnership needs and opportunities will be part of the agenda for the annual Ends Retreat;
- The criteria for partners may include:
a. Similar Core Values
b. Compatible Vision
c. Strategic Plan
d. Track Record
f. Financial Strength
g. Values Governance
Adopted: January, 2008 | Modified: January, 2008 | Printed: January, 2013