The Board of Directors delegate the Reasonable Interpretation of board polices to the Executive Director.
- The Board of Directors expects statements from the Executive Director which express a reasonable interpretation of the Policy for application and monitoring compliance.
- Executive Director writes the Reasonable Interpretations and monitoring compliance (cost, benefit, beneficiary) for Milestones;
- Executive Director writes the Reasonable Interpretations and monitoring compliance (cost, benefit, beneficiary) for Executive Limitations;
- Board may write two sentences and the Executive Director writes two paragraphs illustrating his/her reasonable interpretation;
- To avoid legalism and to inspire the creativity of the Executive Director, Reasonable Interpretation grants latitude within interpretation so long as control is retained by the Board of Directors.
Adopted: November, 2007 | Modified: January, 2008 | Printed: January, 2013