Each member of the Board of Directors shall be a professing and exemplary Christian as prescribed in the Founders’ Statement of Faith (V.A) for CommunityIMPACT, Inc..
Specifically, the Board member will:
- Support the values, vision, and mission of CommunityIMPACT, Inc.;
- Make Board membership a priority in their life with the support of their family and the commitment of time required;
- Be an active member of a local congregation;
- Communicate personal views clearly, while being open-minded to the perspectives of others;
- Abide by the Policy Governance® process;
- Have the desire and potential to be a visionary leader within their realm of influence.
Adopted: August, 2007 | Modified: May, 2011 | Printed: January, 2013