The Board of Directors, in serving as the stewards of the Values Owners, shall establish the organizational ends and monitor organizational performance.
Specifically, the Board will:
- Listen to, and communicate with, the Values Owners;
- Enact and review written governance policies that address:
- Executive Limitations
- Board / Director Relations
- Governance Process
- Monitor the organizational process by assessing:
- Progress toward achieving Ends Policies;
- Compliance with Executive Limitation Policies;
- Employ and evaluate the Executive Director.
Adopted: September, 2007 | Modified: January, 2008 | Printed: January, 2013