Every Board meeting will have an agenda that defines in advance the items to be addressed.
- The primary source for Board meeting agenda items will be the annual Governance Calendar;
- The Chief Governance Official, with the assistance of the Executive Director, will develop Board meeting agendas;
- The agenda and supporting documents will be distributed to Board members at least one week prior to the Board meeting;
- Board members report on Ends and Means and planning for connecting with the Values Owners;
- Regular agenda items will include:
a. Executive Session (without the Executive Director);
b. Review and approve minutes from prior meeting;
c. Review Annual Governance Calendar;
d. Review progress toward achieving the annual Connect with Values Owners Communication Plan(III.N);
e. Review compliance with selected Executive Limitations;
f. Review progress toward achieving the one-year milestones.
g. Reports from task groups;
h. Evaluation of Board meeting by assigned member using standard evaluation form.
- Board meetings will be held as often as necessary to fulfill its responsibilities but no less than quarterly;
Adopted: September, 2007 | Modified: January, 2008 | Printed: January, 2013