Regular two-way communication between the Board and the Values Owners is imperative.
Therefore, the Board will develop an annual strategic communication plan involving each Board member and all Values Owners:
- Continue with the identification of new and prospective Values Owners;
- Match Board members and Values Owners to maximize effectiveness of communication and relationships;
- Regularly listen to their perspectives on CommunityIMPACT, Inc.
a. Sharing the return being provided on their investment of time, talent, treasure, and credibility;
b. Regularly communicate new initiatives and opportunities for CommunityIMPACT, Inc.;
c. Identify new service and collaborative opportunities.
- Board members report findings at the upcoming Board meeting
- Discoveries communicated to the Executive Director and staff to:
a. Improve programs and services;
b. Develop new collaborative relationships;
c. Expand customer base.
Adopted: September, 2007 | Modified: January, 2008 | Printed: January, 2013