The Executive Director will have proven capability in blending both executive and legislative skills.
- Highly Capable Individual: makes productive contributions through talent, knowledge, skills, and good work habits;
- Contributing Team Member: utilizes individual capabilities to the achievement of group objectives and works effectively with others in a group setting;
- Competent Manager: organizes people and resources toward the effective and efficient pursuit of predetermined objectives
- Effective Leader: catalyzes commitment to and vigorous pursuit of a clear and compelling vision while stimulating higher performance standards;
- Servant Leader: builds enduring greatness through a paradoxical blend of personal humility and sacrificial will;
- Exemplary Christian Leader: reflects leadership principles of I Timothy 3:1-9.
Leadership levels excerpt: Collins, Jim. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap … and Others Don’t.
Adopted: November, 2007 | Modified: October, 2012 | Printed: January, 2013