The Board of Directors will review Executive Director’s performance as basically identical to organization performance. Therefore, the Board of Directors shall regularly monitor the Executive Director performance as indicated by:
- Progress toward the Ends;
- Compliance with the Executive Limits;
- The state of the organization culture (IV.H):
- The Executive Director’s personal and professional development.
Specifically, performance will be monitored in one or more of the following ways:
- Internal reports agreed to by the Board relating to:
a. Compliance with each Executive Limitation;
b. Progress toward achievement of the Ends.
- External review by independent, outside experts selected and retained by the Board of Directors including an annual financial assessment.
- Direct inspection by Board designated members or subgroups. Any Board member shall immediately inform the Chief Governance Official (CGO) of any condition or action believed to be non-compliant with the Executive Limitations.
- CGO, or the delegate, shall periodically connect with Executive Director in a caring and accountable relationship for personal health and well being.
Adopted: November, 2007 | Modified: October, 2012 | Printed: January, 2013