The Board’s sole connection to CommunityIMPACT, Inc., its achievements, and its conduct is through the Executive Director.
- The Executive Director is the single official link between the Board and staff;
- The Board will never give orders to persons who report directly or indirectly to the Executive Director except in situations related to compliance with the Executive Limits;
- All authority and accountability of staff is considered the authority and accountability of the Executive Director;
- The Board will not evaluate, either formally or informally, any staff other than the Executive Director.
- The Board will direct the Executive Director through written policies;
- Only decisions of the Board, acting as a body, are binding on the Executive Director;
- If Board members or Task Groups request information without Board authorization, the Executive Director may refuse such requests.
Adopted: November, 2007 | Modified: January, 2008 | Printed: January, 2013